Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mornings and Coffee

Lately I've been so eager to wake up. Even last night when I went out super late with my gals, I still proceed to get up early. I love my coffee, a possible hike or workout and starting the day early. For some reason it just makes me happy. I have tried many times to sleep in, and sometimes I do...well 'till like 10...that's the absolute latest!

Many of my friends have hated me for this characteristic. When I stay at anyone's house they are super upset when I get up early. "Why are you up? Go back to sleep?" One person who never says this phrase is my awesome sister. I even think she needs to sleep in once in awhile because that girl gets up way earlier than me-but I love when we get up together because we love getting coffee and walking around and looking at houses or taking a hike in a new place. She's awesome! I think we get the"sickness" from my dad because I remember him always be up earlier and waking us up with his scruffy whiskers. I blame it all on him;)

Later!

No comments: